I recently called for a novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus to ask God’s forgiveness for those who are desecrating or calling for the desecration of the sacred icons of our faith, including those of Jesus, the Blessed Mother, and the saints. What I thought would be a prayer that Catholics could get behind, quickly drew the shrieking mob who publicly attacked my character and my Catholic faith. And while I’ve been attacked for my pro-life posts in the past, this was to a different degree.
So my husband, who is a master at logic, joined me on Episode 126 of The Catholic Mama podcast to talk through what happened during the mob attack and why the agenda that they pushed is 100% wrong, as well as offer a strategy and practical tips for if or whenever you are attacked for your faith online.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast Episode:
We mentioned a lot of studies and books that are really well done and offer a truthful take on the social madness that is gripping our country and world today. We highly recommend you take the time to read through these resources.
- Black Rednecks and White Liberals by Thomas Sowell
- Discrimination and Disparities by Thomas Sowell
- Officer characteristics and racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings
- An Assessment of Deadly Force in the Philadelphia Police Department
- Harvard University’s An Empirical Analysis of Racial Differences in Police Use of Force
- Is There Evidence of Racial Disparity in Police Use of Deadly Force? Analyses of Officer-Involved Fatal Shootings in 2015–2016
You can download the episode here or or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or iHeartRadio.
Other Episodes of The Catholic Mama Podcast that You Might Like
EP 124: Why Catholics Should Stand Against Socialism
EP 118: Setting the Stage of Catholic Morality and Sexual Ethics Parts II
EP 108: Why the New Age Movement Poses a Threat to Christians
EP 93: What Catholics Should (and Should Not) Read
Like what you hear? Then don’t forget to subscribe and leave a nice review for The Catholic Mama podcast. That way you won’t miss an episode and you’ll also help spread this little ministry.
Need help we answering some basic questions about Christianity and Catholicism? Then be sure and grab The Catholic Mama’s How to Talk to Your Kids about God, available for FREE here.