Welcome to The Catholic Mama!
Well, hi there! I’m glad you made it here!
But where is “here” exactly? Why, The Catholic Mama, of course! A blog devoted to helping moms become the servants and shepherds of their Catholic households, to do so with God’s great design, Jesus’s perfect example, and the fire of the Holy Spirit guiding us as we go.
I wasn’t always Catholic (you can read more about my conversion story HERE). I was baptized on Easter Vigil 2018 and confirmed at Pentecost 2019.
Since then, I, like a transplant who’s just moved to a new city, am voraciously exploring this new terrain – God’s goodness, His Word, and how I can transform myself and my family with God.
I invite you to scroll down the page to listen to the most recent podcast episodes and read my latest blog posts.
And then feel free to take a look around The Catholic Mama, and you’ll find ways to…
- Explore and explain the Catholic faith through logic and reason (and how you can defend and evangelize your faith in a time and culture where you’re made to feel inferior for it).
- Enjoy the good food that Jesus’s bounty has given us.
- Teach our children about the world around us through literature, art, life skills, science and math, history, and the Catholic faith (yes! Science and religion are compatible). As well, we’ll talk about how to manage the household to maximize your sanity.
I’m excited you’re here and I hope that in being here, I can support your own faith journey.
- Instagram @thecatholicmama
- The Catholic Mama podcast
- My FREE ebook: “How to Talk to Your Kids about God”
Get Your FREE Copy of "How to Talk to Your Kids about God"!
Learn how to talk to your kids about God and answer the tough questions. Plus, you'll get exclusive content from me every so often.
I’m a huge fan of Carrie Gress’s work. From the incredibly well-written red pill of The Anti-Mary Exposed to the warming and affirming sense of
If you’ve ever spoken with a non-Catholic Christian about religion, there’s a good chance that they have challenged Catholic teachings in some way – whether
Have you ever been able to stay super disciplined in one area but then almost entirely neglect another? If you’re spiritually fit – praying regularly
Alan Migliorato and Darryl Dziedzic, authors of the book Failing Forward: Leadership Lessons for Catholic Teens Today, joined me on The Catholic Mama podcast recently
I got a chance to be a returning guest on my friend Gary Michuta’s Virgin Most Power radio program “Hands On Apologetics” for a topic
I recently called for a novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus to ask God’s forgiveness for those who are desecrating or calling for the