Welcome to The Catholic Mama!
Well, hi there! I’m glad you made it here!
But where is “here” exactly? Why, The Catholic Mama, of course! A blog devoted to helping moms become the servants and shepherds of their Catholic households, to do so with God’s great design, Jesus’s perfect example, and the fire of the Holy Spirit guiding us as we go.
I wasn’t always Catholic (you can read more about my conversion story HERE). I was baptized on Easter Vigil 2018 and confirmed at Pentecost 2019.
Since then, I, like a transplant who’s just moved to a new city, am voraciously exploring this new terrain – God’s goodness, His Word, and how I can transform myself and my family with God.
I invite you to scroll down the page to listen to the most recent podcast episodes and read my latest blog posts.
And then feel free to take a look around The Catholic Mama, and you’ll find ways to…
- Explore and explain the Catholic faith through logic and reason (and how you can defend and evangelize your faith in a time and culture where you’re made to feel inferior for it).
- Enjoy the good food that Jesus’s bounty has given us.
- Teach our children about the world around us through literature, art, life skills, science and math, history, and the Catholic faith (yes! Science and religion are compatible). As well, we’ll talk about how to manage the household to maximize your sanity.
I’m excited you’re here and I hope that in being here, I can support your own faith journey.
- Instagram @thecatholicmama
- The Catholic Mama podcast
- My FREE ebook: “How to Talk to Your Kids about God”
Get Your FREE Copy of "How to Talk to Your Kids about God"!
Learn how to talk to your kids about God and answer the tough questions. Plus, you'll get exclusive content from me every so often.
Through this episode’s guest, Emily Fossier, I became acquainted with the book The Apostolate of Holy Motherhood, and in the early months of nursing my
So much of the advice on liturgical living – that is, living the Catholic liturgical calendar in our hearts and homes – focuses, appropriately, on
Motherhood Redeemed: How Radical Feminism Betrayed Maternal Love. Out of all the emails in my inbox, this subject line caught my attention immediately. I opened
Happily, Claire Dwyer is a guest once more on The Catholic Mama podcast , and in this episode, she’s joining me to chat about her
No matter what side of the political aisle you sit – or if you refuse to take a side! – it’s impossible to not notice
If you’ve ever found yourself saying “I’ll be happy if…” or “I’ll be happy when…” and then found that when those if’s and when’s finally