Welcome to The Catholic Mama!
Well, hi there! I’m glad you made it here!
But where is “here” exactly? Why, The Catholic Mama, of course! A blog devoted to helping moms become the servants and shepherds of their Catholic households, to do so with God’s great design, Jesus’s perfect example, and the fire of the Holy Spirit guiding us as we go.
I wasn’t always Catholic (you can read more about my conversion story HERE). I was baptized on Easter Vigil 2018 and confirmed at Pentecost 2019.
Since then, I, like a transplant who’s just moved to a new city, am voraciously exploring this new terrain – God’s goodness, His Word, and how I can transform myself and my family with God.
I invite you to scroll down the page to listen to the most recent podcast episodes and read my latest blog posts.
And then feel free to take a look around The Catholic Mama, and you’ll find ways to…
- Explore and explain the Catholic faith through logic and reason (and how you can defend and evangelize your faith in a time and culture where you’re made to feel inferior for it).
- Enjoy the good food that Jesus’s bounty has given us.
- Teach our children about the world around us through literature, art, life skills, science and math, history, and the Catholic faith (yes! Science and religion are compatible). As well, we’ll talk about how to manage the household to maximize your sanity.
I’m excited you’re here and I hope that in being here, I can support your own faith journey.
- Instagram @thecatholicmama
- The Catholic Mama podcast
- My FREE ebook: “How to Talk to Your Kids about God”
Get Your FREE Copy of "How to Talk to Your Kids about God"!
Learn how to talk to your kids about God and answer the tough questions. Plus, you'll get exclusive content from me every so often.
From the years spent in the spiritual woo-woo land of New Age, I had come to associate almost anything dubbed “natural” or “holistic” as belonging
I am not a natural philosopher. That is my husband. Me? Not so much. Philosophical matters, like higher math, gets my brain to shut down
What is a home for? This was one of the first questions Paige Rien, Catholic convert and interior designer, posed during our time together on
In the constant scrolling on social media, sacred artist Kate Capato’s artwork caught my attention immediately. Among the cacophony of online voices, the beauty and
I was excited to have my four year old daughter, Isla, join me on The Catholic Mama podcast recently as we sat down with Catholic
My children’s understanding about evolution is almost entirely linked up to what stages a Pokemon can change into, but recently, they’ve been asking meatier questions